In this international marketing report, several aspects of market research and analysis for the industry have been highlighted. The report also provides information, statistics, facts and figures that are very useful for businesses to maximize or minimize the production of goods according to the state of demand. Through the competitive analysis of major market players, the report helps companies take better steps to improve their products and sales. While market research reports are gaining importance in this changing market, market reports have been created in a way that is anticipated.
Acquiring valuable market insights through new skills, latest tools, and innovative programs will definitely help businesses achieve their business goals. The market report consists of explicit and up-to-date information about varying consumer demands, inclinations and tastes on a particular product. Qualitative and transparent research studies are carried out with dedication to offer an excellent market research report for certain niches. To provide an absolute overview of the industry, this market report covers various aspects of market analysis, product definition, market segmentation, key developments and existing vendor landscape.
The global market for artificial intelligence in medical imaging, of which Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging is a part, is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 21.48 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 264.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.89 % in the forecast period 2019-2026.
Key Market Competitors: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
The main competitors currently present in the market are BenevolentAI, OrCam, Babylon, Freenome Inc., Clarify Health Solutions, BioXcel Therapeutics, Ada Health GmbH, GNS Healthcare, Zebra Medical Vision Inc., Qventus Inc, IDx Technologies Inc., K Health, Prognos, Medopad Ltd., Viz.ai Inc., Voxel Technology, Renalytix AI plc, Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd., PAIGE, mPulse Mobile, Suki AI Inc., BERG LLC, Zealth Inc., OWKIN INC. and Your. MARYLAND.
The global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year 2018 and the historical year 2017. This increase in market value can be attributed to better visualization and conclusive results in the diagnostic procedure with the application of the artificial intelligence to medical imaging.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
The global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to grow their footprint in this market. The report includes Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging market shares for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Key Market Developments:
- In September 2018, Zealth Inc. (Notable Healthcare) announced a Series A financing for the company, bringing the company’s funding capital to $19.3 million. With this expansion, the company is expected to boost its product portfolio and expand its market share with its recent product launch of a wearable voice-activated AI device for doctors.
- In September 2017, the International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems hosted the 30th IROS 2017 Conference on the Uses and Applications of Robotics in Healthcare, Medical Imaging and Procedures. The conference took place in Vancouver, Canada, from September 24-28, 2017.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
Medical imaging can be described as the diagnostic procedure that involves the creation of visual aids and image representations of the human body, and involves the monitoring of the performance and functioning of organs in the human body. With the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare and medical imaging, there is a change in the way diagnoses and the whole procedure are performed. AI assists surgeons in performing the process of capturing images and how to diagnose those images for conclusion and personalized treatment based on each individual and patient. Artificial intelligence mainly consists of two types, robots and machine learning. Machine learning involves the recognition and application of algorithms in computer systems for rendering images. While,
- Increase in the number of diagnostic procedures performed is expected to drive the growth of the market
- The ability and achievement of personalized treatment, improved procedures and treatment of patients are also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of integration and practical applications of artificial intelligence is expected to restrain market growth
- High cost and reluctance to adopt these systems is also expected to restrain the market growth
Reasons to buy this report:
- Current and future prospects of the global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market in both developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment that holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions/countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by major market players
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All market covered products, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur little or no additional cost (depending on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research presented itself as an unconventional and neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to unearthing the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
We would like to say thanks to the writer of this article for this remarkable content
Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market Analysis, Size, Share, Improvement and Its Growth Prospects Forecast 2028 – Androidfun.com
We have our social media profiles here , as well as other pages related to them here.https://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/