The increasing adoption of automation in publishing processes is propelling the growth of the market.
Market Size – USD 2.13 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 19.2%, Market Trends – The rising popularity of the internet.
The global market application release automation (ARA) is expected to reach $8.80 billion by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The increasing adoption of automation in publishing processes is one of the major drivers of market growth. Moreover, internet penetration will also drive the growth of the market in the coming years.
The rapid growth in application development, release, and enhancements has become crucial to improving business functionality and user satisfaction. This helps businesses to be aware of market changes and maintain a competitive edge. As organizations focus more on accelerating release cycles, the demand for DevOps practices and automation is steadily increasing. Automating these processes provides IT teams with a smooth and consistent method of releasing new or updated applications. The process offers several benefits, including streamlining processes, reducing time and manual tasks, increased agility and flexibility, and improved productivity and collaboration, while controlling risk.
The main participants are Microsoft, CA Technologies, Red Hat, IBM, Micro Focus, XebiaLabs, VMware, BMC Software, Puppet, Fujitsu, Electric Cloud, Chef Software, Flexagon LLC, Clarive, CollabNet, CloudBees, Attunity, Arcad Software, NIIT Technologies, Datical, MidVision , Inedo, Plutora, Octopus Deploy and Rocket Software, among others.
Other key findings from the report suggest that
- among the models, the iterative and incremental model is used in an extended system with separate components, for example, an ERP system.
- The services segment is expected to witness a higher growth rate of 20.2% during the forecast period. The application of artificial intelligence for application publishing allows companies to overcome several difficulties by integrating these tools and software into their operational processes.
- Large organizations account for a larger market share of around 64% in 2018, due to increasing investments in automation of application publishing tools.
- The on-premises deployment type accounts for a larger market share of around 54% in 2018. On-premises deployment of such software and services ensures the security of confidential business data. Additionally, information deployed on-premises provides better accessibility and security to organizations.
- The IT and telecommunications industry accounts for the largest market share of around 21% in 2018, attributed to the emergence of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, IoT and machine learning. The IT and telecommunications sector has digitized and offers a unique customer experience to match changing customer behaviors. Their investment in end-to-end digital operations has spurred the growth of the industry.
- Businesses have moved from traditional services like voice and messaging to new technologies and phone applications (apps). These advanced technologies have gradually replaced these traditional services over time.
- North America held the largest market share of around 30% in 2018, owing to rapid technological advancements and increased government investment in the development of IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Moreover, the presence of some of the major market players in the region will also boost the market growth in the region.
- Companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to keep tracks going and bring new developments to the market.
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have segmented on the Global Application Release Automation (ARA) Market on the basis of Component, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Model , industry vertical and region:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- support and maintenance
Organization Size (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Large companies
- Software prototyping Model
- Incremental Model
- Agile Model
- waterfall Model
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- IT and telecommunications
- Banking, financial services and insurance
- retail and consumption r Commodities
- Media and Entertainment
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Main points covered in this section:
- Detailed overview of the company profile and product and service portfolios of each market player
- Revenue share contribution of each market player
- Industry chain analysis of each market player
- Sales network, distribution channels and net profit and loss incurred by each company
- Latest developments and key business growth strategies undertaken by each of these market players
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any questions about customization or the report, please contact us. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs.
About Us :
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market.
Business Development Manager
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Browse more reports:
We would love to thank the author of this post for this incredible web content
Application Release Automation (ARA) Market Expected to Reach $8.80 Billion by 2026
We have our social media pages here and additional related pages here.https://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/