world artificial intelligence (AI) Military market size reached $6.50 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Rising hostility and terrorism and political instability are expected to drive market revenue growth. Additionally, increasing government spending on research and development of AI-enabled military weapons is expected to support the growth of the market between 2021 and 2028. Currently, rising geopolitical tensions among countries and increasing Chinese actions are pushing various countries to modernize military technology using AI. The integration of AI will enable countries to perform better surveillance to detect and prevent threats. Likewise, AI technology can be used to process large amounts of data and facilitate better decision-making in times of conflict. These are some major factors driving the growth of the global AI for military market revenue.
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the factors that are likely to enhance or hinder the market growth in the coming years. The report considers the currently unfolding COVID-19 pandemic as a key market influencer. The report provides an in-depth estimation of the overall impact of the pandemic on the Artificial Intelligence in Military Market and its vital segments. The report also examines the impact of the pandemic in different regions of the market. It also offers current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the Artificial Intelligence in Military market.
Some highlights of the report
- Cybersecurity segment revenue is expected to grow at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The development of new tools and technologies has led to an increase in the rate of cybercrime around the world. Likewise, there has been a significant increase in state-sponsored cyberattacks and private and government agencies are gradually adopting AI-based tools that can be used to effectively predict, prevent, and respond to cyberthreats.
- The deep learning segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the growing need for more advanced solutions to process large volumes of large volumes and the development of AI algorithms for better decision making. Additionally, the development of intelligent systems to detect threats during real-life combat situations would drive the growth of this segment.
- The North America market is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period owing to the strong presence of key market players including Lockheed Martin Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, and BAE Systems, Inc., among others , in the developed countries of the region.
For the main solutions on the market, visit the link below:
Artificial Intelligence in Military Market Segmentation
Emergen Research has segmented the global AI for military market on the basis of offering, platform, application, technology, and region:
- Supply Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Artificial intelligence solutions
- On the site
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms
- Software support
- Upgrade and maintenance
- Deployment & Integration
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Autonomous combat vehicles
- Unmanned ground vehicle
- Autonomous combat robots
- Unmanned maritime vehicles
- Anti-missile technology
- Marine navigation systems
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Aircraft maintenance
- Cognitive electronic warfare
- Processing of satellite data
- Intelligent navigation systems
- AI assistant robots
- space exploration
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
oh Reconnaissance and Intelligence Gathering
oh Surveillance and counterinsurgency
oh Data processing
oh Threat analysis
oh War simulation
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
oh machine learning
oh computer vision
oh Intelligent quantum technology
oh natural language
North America (USA, Canada)
Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report also studies leading companies of the Artificial Intelligence in Military market along with the analysis of their business strategies, mergers and acquisitions activities, investment plans, product portfolio, financial condition, their gross income. profit margin and production and manufacturing capacities.
Some key players analyzed in the report are:
Lockheed Martin Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, BAE Systems, Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Textron Inc., SparkCognition Government Systems, Arkray, Inc. and Leidos Inc.en
Key questions answered by the report:
Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
What are the recent technological and product advancements in the market?
What are the key strategies adopted by the leading players in the Artificial Intelligence in Military market?
What are the major product types and applications of Artificial Intelligence in Military industry?
What is the result of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis?
How is the Competitive Landscape of the Artificial Intelligence in Military Market?
Who are the key industry players?
What is the growth rate of the industry in the coming years?
What will be the valuation of artificial intelligence on the military market by 2028?
Thanks for reading the report. The report can be customized according to clients’ requirements. For more information or any questions about customization, please contact us and we will offer you the report that best suits your needs.
Digital Perfume Technology Market @ /industry-report/digital-scent-technologies-market
Mobile Satellite Services Market @ /industry-report/mobile-satellite-services-market
Fingerprint Sensors Market @ /industry-report/fingerprint-sensors-market
C5ISR systems market @ /industry-report/c5isr-systems-market
Drone Delivery Services Market @ /industry-report/drone-delivery-service-market
About Us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Website: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for more information: /insights
Read the full press release @ /press-release/global-artificial-intelligence-in-military-market
We would love to thank the author of this post for this outstanding content
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Military Market Research by Key Players, Type and Application, Future Growth to 2028 – Androidfun.com
Find here our social media profiles as well as other related pageshttps://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/