April 29, 2022
2021 annual results
The Supervisory Board of IDSUD, meeting today, under the chairmanship of Mrs. Marie-Thérèse Luciani, approved the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2021.
The audit procedures on the corporate accounts have been completed.
The net result for the 2021 financial year stands at +€60.5 million. He is recording :
- operations relating to the completion of the OPRA for an overall net amount of +€67.4 million;
- The result of operations for the financial year not linked to the OPRA amounted to –€6.9 million.
Shareholders’ equity decreased by €11 million, the change in which is shown below:
- The net impact on shareholders’ equity of the completion of operations related to the takeover bid for a total amount of -€4.1 million
- The result of operations for the financial year not linked to the OPRA, which amounted to –€6.9 million.
IDSUD company results – Key figures:
|In thousands of euros||2021||2020|
|Operating result||– 2,188||-2,138|
|bottom line||– 1,442||1,587|
|Current result||– 3,629||– 551|
|Corporation tax||– 2,650||–|
– revenue is down slightly, in a context of continuing health crisis;
– operating income is virtually stable;
– the financial result is negative at €1.4 million despite the doubling of the dividend from La Française des Jeux (€4.5 million in 2021 compared to €2.2 million in 2020) but mainly due to the depreciation of securities equity interests of IDSUD Energies for €6 million;
– exceptional income of €66.8 million mainly includes:
- €69.3 million in capital gains net of costs recognized when the FDJ shares were delivered in exchange for the IDSUD shares received as part of the OPRA (the cancellation of the IDSUD shares is recognized directly in equity ( capital reduction and retained earnings);
- €3.3 million in capital gains from the sale of FDJ shares,
- (€6.0 million) corresponding to the finding of a waiver of receivables in favor of IDSUD Energies, this subsidiary having been impacted by postponements of contract programming by the principals, due to the repercussions of cost increases raw materials and freight as well as difficulties in accessing construction sites, following the Covid-19 pandemic. This waiver of debt is accompanied by a clawback clause.
- Corporation tax is €2.6 million, of which €2.0 million relate to operations related to the OPRA.
The result for the 2022 financial year will include an expected FDJ dividend of €4.1 million, or €1.24 per share, voted on April 26, 2022.
In the current context, the Foreign Exchange and Travel sectors are experiencing a gradual recovery. It is difficult to give a date for returning to pre-crisis business levels.
This being said, the IDSUD group adapts the cost structure of these departments as far as possible and benefits from aid for sectors in crisis and leads a reflection on the structural evolution of these services.
The international markets of IDSUD Energies are postponed, sometimes significantly affected, by the principals, due to the repercussions of increases in the cost of raw materials and freight as well as difficulties in accessing construction sites, following the pandemic. of Covid-19. It persists and it is relayed by the uncertainties relating to the Ukrainian conflict and more generally to international geopolitical and economic tensions.
The business plans of ongoing international projects are therefore significantly impacted.
The realization of significant contracts on the domestic market paves the way for a revival of activity and results for IDSUD Energies.
In the current context, while displaying the necessary caution for 2022, IDSUD confirms its support for its subsidiary IDSUD Energies.
The Supervisory Board has decided to convene the Ordinary Annual General Meeting on June 16, 2022
ISIN: FR0000062184 – mnemonic: ALIDS – contact: Sophie MAS 04 91 13 09 25 – email: email@example.com
Company eligible for PEA-PME
– SECURITY MASTER Key: yWxsZpmcaG/Fm3JyZMeWaZOYnGdmw5THZmaXnGabZ52db3FmlZxom5qYZnBlmGts
– To check this key: https://www.security-master-key.com.
– Press release on accounts, results
Full and original press release in PDF format:
© Copyright Actusnews Wire
Receive the company’s next press releases free of charge by email by subscribing to
We wish to give thanks to the author of this article for this outstanding content
IDSUD: Press release on the 2021 annual results – La Bourse et la Vie TV Eco information with added value
Discover our social media profiles as well as other pages that are related to them.https://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/