God in a Box is a new bot for WhatsApp that lets you chat with the latest AI: ChatGPT.
ChatGPT has been one of the great revolutions in the field of AI in the past year 2022, and it promises to continue to be so in this year 2023 which has just begun. The conversational artificial intelligence technology developed by OpenAI is on everyone’s lips, and I’m afraid its path has only just begun.
Almost every day we see how some people manage to give completely new uses to this tool. From using it to generate code to build software, create cooking recipes, write emails, solve math problems and much more. Now, for the first time, we see how someone managed to implement ChatGPT in one of the most used services in the world: WhatsApp.
Chat with ChatGPT as if it were a WhatsApp contact
God In A Box (God in a Box) is a new free WhatsApp bot (although with a paid version) that allows you to integrate OpenAI chat technology into a WhatsApp conversation. Thanks to this bot, it is possible to chat with ChatGPT as if it were any other WhatsApp contact.
Similar to the original tool, God in a Box is able to “understand” the context of the conversation and offer helpful answers to the questions posed. In addition, at any time, it is possible to reset the context and start a new conversation.
Although God in a Box is free, it has some limitations. The first is that it is only possible to send a message every ten seconds in order to avoid saturation. Additionally, when using the free plan, there is a sending limit of forty messages per month.
god in a box
How to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with God in a Box
Getting started with the bot in WhatsApp is very simple. You’ll need to do this through the bot’s official website, following the steps we’ll go over below.
- Open the God in a Box website in your browser and press the “Get Started” button.
- Press the “Login” button and sign in with your Google account.
- Enter the phone number you’ve associated with your WhatsApp account, including your country’s phone prefix.
- Now you will need to verify your number. To do this, start a new WhatsApp conversation with the phone number generated by God in a Box and send the WhatsApp message: !verify .
- When you have received the verification message, return to the browser and press the indicated button to complete the registration.
That’s all. Now you can chat with ChatGPT via WhatsApp as much as you want. If you want to reset the conversation context, just send the !reset message.
We would like to say thanks to the author of this short article for this outstanding web content
This WhatsApp bot lets you use ChatGPT from within the messaging app
Check out our social media profiles and other related pageshttps://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/