Find the summary of the April 15, 2022 edition of Tribune Côte d’Azur, the weekly economic and legal news from the Alpes-Maritimes.
WAICF, ask for the program…
• “There is a work of acculturation to be done so that companies grasp the interest of AI” – Focus on the challenges and new trends of artificial intelligence within companies with Jean-Philippe Desbiolles, Managing Director Financial Services IBM France.
• To Cannes, red carpet for AI
The city of festivals is hosting the first edition of its World Artificial Intelligence Festival from April 14 to 16.
On the program: more than 120 exhibitors from all over the world, five diversified conference routes, a myriad of convoluted abbreviations and even more innovative artificial solutions.
◦ IArtistic Performance for Robertet
◦ Finwedge, AI at the service of entrepreneurs
◦ Epicnpoc accelerates K2000 way
◦ From Cannes to the metaverse, there is only one NFT
• Maximum visibility for tech combined with the feminine
They were hot, but they did it: big up for the girl power of WHAT 06 and colleagues, for the Woman in Tech Trophies hosted by the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, in the heart of the International AI Festival
• Videtics accelerates and raises 2M€
• Ecosystem Election Strategy – in the hall of Startway, Thiers station, the metropolitan economic forces were summoned by Christian Estrosi for a short lesson in accelerated politics.
• BTP, big return behind the scenes – Private visit for 150 young people (and not so young) driven by the Academy of Nice and the FBTP 06. Discovering construction trades.
• No election, but a new mayor in Sophia Antipolis – Marie Nghiem succeeds Jean-François Richardoz.
• MonacoTech is already preparing for its 2022 return – Applications are expected at the foot of the Rock
• Luckyou, local good deals box
• A FidMed AI sauce in Sophia
• Brand strategy power 3 – Beautiful harvest harvested at the Transform Awards Europe 2022 in London for the Riviera BrandSivler.
• Naturdis: change is now
• Riviera Cuisine Pro refines its recipe for success
• Regiondo announces a partnership with the Spanish Civiatis
• The Trinity seeks its new breath
• Le 06 bets on smart drones
• Cannes, an approved campus
• Awards for innovative commerce
LAWS & FIGURES
• All about premiums…
• Taxes, it’s time to declare
JJ NINON’S PRESS REVIEW
#RESO ECO 06
• The Aromatic Fablab, a well convoluted site – Recently stamped Manufacture de Proximité, the third place, supported by the association Les Fleurs d’exception du Pays de Grasse will soon have its own distillation tool.
• When tech meets feminine – back on the second edition of the Women in tech Sud trophies on the sidelines of the WAICF.
• Young creator award: the next generation is assured – Nice Côte d’Azur initiative and the Local Mission rewarded three young people from the Côte d’Azur on 7 April.
• Season II, episode 1 for DCF – First gathering of a trilogy focused on the customer relationship journey.
• Female entrepreneurship, also in Nice – The Business O Féminin collective brought together the female entrepreneurial ecosystem on Tuesday 12 April.
• DAF on a timeshare basis, practice differently – Something new at the DFCG Côte d’Azur
• Dance : From head to cape, a game of combinations that blurs reality – May 12 at 10 a.m. and May 13 at 2 p.m. at the Théâtre de Grasse.
• Theater : In Anthéa, the French creation of Disgraced – From April 26 to May 14 in Antibes, Anthéa.
• Appointment : For a sweet Sunday – The Honey Festival, May 1st in Mouans-Sartoux
To subscribe to our digital edition at €18 per year (50 issues + supplements), click here.
We want to say thanks to the author of this article for this outstanding material
Contents of Tribune Côte d’Azur N°1143
You can find our social media profiles and other pages that are related to them.https://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/