The of the global in-memory computing market has reaches USD 11.55 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The global in-memory computing market revenue is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for faster processing and analysis of big data. The growing need to unify transactional and analytical processing for real-time insights and closed-loop analytics is expected to further increase the revenue growth of the global in-memory computing market. Growing introduction of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) based technologies for real-time actionable consumer insights is expected to drive the growth of the global in-memory computing market in the future close.
The factors influencing the growth of the In-Memory Computing market and having an impact on the growth of the industry are studied in detail in the report. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the major influencing factors for the in-memory computing market. The report examines in detail the positive and negative impact of the pandemic on the in-memory computing industry. Supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have changed the dynamics of the in-memory computing industry. The report explores the effects of the pandemic on the market and its key segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimate of market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Some highlights of the report
- On-premises segment revenue is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Rising implementation of on-premises in-memory computing systems across various industries to enhance data security is expected to drive the revenue growth of this segment in the future.
- In terms of revenue share, the in-memory database segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of in-memory database solutions to improve performance and scalability. and develop real-time applications.
- The growing need to improve risk intelligence capabilities to combat risk exposures in organizations is expected to drive revenue growth from the risk management and fraud detection segment, which is expected to lead in terms of of revenue contribution to the global in-memory computing market over the forecast period. .
The report further throws light on emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrain the growth of the In-Memory Computing Market. The report further examines in detail the international waters market and emerging trends in these regions. It also offers an overview of the competitive landscape, market drivers, industry scenario, and latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the In-Memory Computing market landscape.
The In-Memory Computing research report also includes an in-depth study of key industry players along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. It helps readers and business owners formulate strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements with companies and governments, etc. The report also talks about the expansions that these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
Leading companies studied in the In-Memory Computing report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, International Business Machines Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Intel Corporation, MongoDB Inc., Giga Spaces Technologies Inc., Grid Gain Systems and Teradata Company.
Emergen Research has segmented the global in-memory computing market on the basis of deployment, solution, application, end-use, and region:
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Solution Insights
- Processing the data stream of the
- in-memory In-memory data grid application insights
- (Revenue, USD billion; 2018–2028)
- GIS processing
- Predictive analysis
- Sales and Marketing
- Sentiment analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- risk management and fraud detection
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and telecommunications
- Transport and logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- retail and e-commerce
For the main solutions on the market, visit the link below:
Based on the regional analysis, the market is segmented into following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American countries, closely followed by European countries. Asia-Pacific is expected to show significant growth due to recent progress and increased investment in the R&D sector.
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the In-Memory Computing Market
- The report further analyzes changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and market segmentation with analysis of regions and segments expected to dominate market growth
- Extensive mapping of the competitive landscape with profiles of key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by leading companies
- Revenue forecasts, country scope, application information and product information
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customizing this report, please contact us. We will ensure that the report you get is well suited to your needs.
virtual reality market
Cloud Marketplace ERP
Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market
About Us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Website: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for more information: /insights
Read the full press release @ /press-release/global-in-memory-computing-market
We wish to say thanks to the writer of this article for this outstanding content
In-Memory Computing Market to Grow at a CAGR of 18.4% Over the Forecast Period, Emerging Research Notes
Check out our social media accounts along with other related pageshttps://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/