Based on current analysis of reports and data, the global health information systems (HIS) market was valued at USD 99.29 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 182.29 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.9%. A health information system includes a system designed to manage health data. Health information systems have the potential to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health care. The healthcare system has allowed us to cure disease, extend life, improve well-being and improve quality of life. Through the use of secure health information systems, healthcare will further benefit from advances that ensure health information is confidential, available when and where it is needed, contributing to safer care, better quality, more coordinated, more efficient and less costly. for everyone. Several tools exist and are being developed using information technologies (IT) for health assistance to plan and improve the service rendered to the patient and to assess his state of health.
The health information systems (HIS) market is expected to gain momentum owing to the rapid pace of improvement in healthcare services across the globe. The integration of artificial intelligence and internet of things is providing cutting-edge innovation to the healthcare information system market. In addition, many governments and non-profit organizations are collaborating to improve the funding scenario and develop the system that allows doctors to better track your health information. These factors are expected to positively influence the growth of the market over the forecast period. Additionally, growing mainstream awareness of autonomous healthcare equipment and smart wearable devices is expected to complement the market growth.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry is at a crossroads. Patients benefit from the promise of cell and gene therapies; rare diseases that were thought to be incurable are on the verge of finding real treatments. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies are creating hope that the discovery and development of therapies would be more innovative, faster and cheaper. Manufacturing, the supply chain, and the entire healthcare ecosystem all have the potential to benefit from data-driven initiatives. Consumer attitudes and behaviors are changing in a variety of ways, from increasing use of technology and willingness to share data to an interest in using tools to make prescribing and treatment decisions. . These factors will drive the growth of the pharmaceutical and healthcare market in the coming years.
Some highlights of the report:
- the health information systems (HIS) market is growing at a CAGR of 5% in Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe with a CAGR of 8.0% and 7.7 %, respectively. Due to the growing demand and awareness for easy-to-access software improving healthcare services,
- A favorable funding scenario from governments and other agencies across the globe for the improvement of healthcare facilities in their respective countries is expected to help the health information system market to grow further during the forecast.
- Cloud computing services aimed at improving security issues and building secure cloud networks is expected to complement the growth of the health information system.
- Growing number of health-oriented smart wearable devices owing to rising mass awareness of personal healthcare is expected to drive the growth of the health information system market
- health Physicians and professionals are often reluctant to adopt new e-health systems and various other healthcare software. A technologically learned skill strength is at the very heart of the successful delivery of eHealth products. This means that countries will need to invest in training programs for health personnel, as they are the end service providers.
The key players covered in this report are
GE Healthcare, Carestream Health, Siemens Healthineers, Allscripts, McKesson Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Merge Healthcare (IBM), Agfa Gevaert, Neusoft and NextGen Healthcare Information Systems.
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
by Deployment Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
- Shared Hosting/Mass Hosting/Virtual Hosting Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Hosting root server
- On the site
By Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2016-2026)
- electronic Electronic medical record Care
- real-time health
- patient engagement solution
- Population Health Management
- Automated dispensing systems
- Inventory management
- Revenue cycle management
- Medical imaging
- Surveillance analysis software
- Image archiving and communication systems
By End-Use Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
- Diagnostic centers
- Academic and research institutes
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Read more reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.
business development reports and data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
We want to give thanks to the author of this post for this outstanding web content
Health Information Systems Market Size, Share, By End Use, Share & Revenue & Region, Forecast to 2026 – Androidfun.com
Take a look at our social media profiles and other pages related to themhttps://www.ai-magazine.com/related-pages/