Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you hold the copyright to the content featured on our website, and its usage was not sanctioned by you, we request that you notify us in writing. This will enable us to pinpoint the alleged infringing material and take appropriate action.
For us to proceed, we require the essential information from you. If you suspect that your copyrighted material has been subject to infringement or violation, kindly provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following details in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of an individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, or if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Detailed identification of the material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity. Please provide sufficient information to facilitate its location.
- Contact information of the party submitting the complaint, including mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement affirming that the complaining party holds a sincere belief that the material’s utilization is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law.
- A statement certifying the accuracy of the provided information, with the understanding that the complaining party is duly authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.