- October 22, 2022
- AI Projects
Adobe’s Lightroom software has embraced the power of new artificial intelligence (AI) technology, revolutionizing the way photo editing is conducted. With this innovative AI integration, Lightroom now boasts the capability to automatically select and identify various elements within an image, such as objects, people, clothing, and facial features. This technology takes some of the drudgery out of photo editing, by selecting parts of an image pixel by pixel.
This new technology is available in Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, and the smartphone versions of the photo grading and editing software, the company said Tuesday during its Max conference. The new object and people selection tools complement previous AI tools that selected subjects and skies.
The new technology Adobe AI scene analysis shows how rapidly artificial intelligence technology is advancing to speed up tasks once impossible for computers to perform. The AI, trained to spot patterns after looking at massive amounts of data, attempts to mimic the human brain, escaping the confines of tightly programmed instructions. AI is revolutionizing everything from fraud detection to artistic creation.
Photo analysis is one of the first successes of artificial intelligence. Training data, carefully labeled to highlight pupils, lips, eyebrows, hair, clothing, or other features, can teach an AI model to isolate elements of a photo that you want to modify.
The new Lightroom also includes other selection tips. It can isolate specific individuals. With a scribble gesture on the subject of a photo, you can guide the AI to pick subjects better. And an option allows you to automatically select an element and replace it with a part of an image from another place in this same image.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a photo editing and enhancement software that offers many features. This tool is a versatile solution that caters to both novices and experienced users alike.
- Downloads: 8167
- Release date: 10/17/2022
- Author: Adobe
- License: Demonstration
- Operating system: Android – Windows – iOS iPhone / iPad – macOS
Also at the Max Conference, aimed at creative professionals, Adobe announced related enhancements to its venerable Photoshop image-editing software:
The auto-mask tool has been retrained to select a longer list of elements in a photo, including plants, roads, mountains, and water.
This particular AI tool boasts a remarkable capability – it has been trained to effectively distinguish hair from other elements within a scene.
Photoshop is getting a one-click delete and fill feature, which uses AI to select an element and replace it with a selected part of an image elsewhere in the photo. Previously, this process required multiple steps.
Adobe Photoshop is THE best-known and most coveted computer-assisted editing, processing, and drawing software, it allows you to achieve all your desires and even more.
- Downloads: 275762
- Release date: 09/13/2022
- Author: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- License: Demonstration
Multimedia – Photo
- Operating system : Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 – iOS iPad – macOS
- Innovative Ai Technology Predicts Data Trends To Improve Storage Efficiency
- OpenAI Introduces Sora, An Ai Tools That Turns Text Prompts Into Instant Video
- The Meta Calls For Standardized Labeling Of AI-Generated Visual Content
- Reinforcement Learning with OpenAI Gym
- Amazon Introduces Rufus, a New AI-Powered Shopping Assistant in Its Mobile App
- Scientists Create Algorithm to Analyze Users’ Eye Movements on Screens
- Using AI to Enhance Creative Expression in Art Therapy
- Theano Overview and Guide
- Anthropology Researchers Have Discovered That AI Models Can Be Taught To Cheat
- Google Introduces “Circle to Search” – Revolutionary On-The-Go Search Feature for Android Devices
Get regular updates on data science, artificial intelligence, machine